There are a number of firearms dealers who know enough about Enfields to be a good source of rifles and parts.
- MFL Classic Firearms. Run by Steve Pearce, a LERA member. http://www.mflclassicfirearms.co.uk
- DS Solutions. Good for parts. http://www.ds-solutions.co.uk
- Highwood Classic Arms. Have by far the best pictures. http://www.highwoodclassicarms.co.uk/leeenfieldrifles.htm
- Fultons, of course. http://www.fultonsofbisley.com/
- Ian Lambert at ITL in Chertsey always has some Enfields in stock http://www.itlshootingsupplies.co.uk/
he is a LERA Member who regularly attends LERA shoots (As does Steve Pearce and Seth Ellett).
- https://www.prestigiouswoodstocks.com/collections Manufacture new wooden stocks for Enfields.
- EMMA Custom Rifles are a good place to look for scopes and rings, he is a Pecar specialist who also keeps a good stock of Parker Hale rings. https://www.emma-rifles.co.uk/
- Moore Leather good for any leather fittings you might need. http://www.mooreleather.co.uk/about-us
And if anyone can recommend some others we will include them.